Do you have a disruptive strategy that's working for your marketing program?
Can you tell an inspirational re-branding story?
Are you integrating print and digital marketing in innovative ways? We want to hear from you!
We're especially interested in proposals which include case studies and willingness to share real results - successes and failures alike. Supplier/vendor companies MUST have a merchant/retailer co-presenter.
We've received excellent feedback from past attendees and the following represent topics of interest.
- Creating a Disruptive Catalog Program
- Using Print Successfully in a Digital World
- Integrating a Cross-Channel Brand or Product Campaign
- Social Media and Analytics
- The Path to Exponential Growth
- Business Intelligence Tools and How to Choose Them
- Unique Creative and Messaging
- New Techniques for Increasing Email Effectiveness
- The Future of Marketing: AR, AI and More
- Making Marketplaces Work
- Unique Ideas for Acquisition and Retention
- Merchandising For Growth
NEMOA requires information presented to be educational, non-commercial, and non-self-promotional. Promotional presentations will adversely affect future speaking opportunities.
Submission Deadline Date for Proposals: Friday, October 11th at 5:00pm eastern
If you are filling out this form for the first time, please click the New Submission button on the left .
If you are returning to edit or complete a previous submission, please fill out the email address and access code you set up previously and click Edit Submission.