The Journey to Marketing Success Begins Here!Brand Guidelines are effective communication tools for any kind of organization and provide a strategic foundation for building every sales pitch and marketing tool. A branding “Roadmap” provides specifications for brandmark usage, color, fonts, and imagery so you can develop unified marketing materials for print literature, corporate identity, advertising, online, presentations, and promotional items. The Brand Roadmap reduces the time it takes to create high-impact sales and marketing materials and creates consistency across all collateral, whether on the Web or in print.
In this workshop, we’ll map out how to:
• Develop a high-level messaging platform that will keep your message on track
• Define brand attributes that communicate how an organization wants to be viewed by the marketplace
• Develop a brand promise to define your organization’s commitment to quality
• Design a brandmark and tagline that works across all media
• Select comprehensive color palette and typestyles that will:
-- Create a unified, recognizable appearance across all marketing materials
-- Ensure color and typography consistency in all corporate communications
• Define image criteria that will reflect and support the intended message and be appropriate to the industry
• Provide layout guidelines for the assembly of the copy and visual elements
• Increase sales through a unified message to the sales force
• Decrease marketing production time and errors through approved standards
Best Promotional Products in New Hampshire. In 2012, Landry was awarded the NHBR Business Excellence Award for Media and Marketing.
• Marketing personnel • Creative personnel • Business owners
• Media procurement personnel • Copywriters • Web designers
Many case studies and real life examples will be discussed. Interactive hands-on exercises will guarantee you leave with actionable tools and knowledge.