|Title:||Director of Marketing|
|Details:||In 1972, Tom Moser committed his life to craft. His mission was to establish a community that would allow craftsmen to make a living doing the work they loved. Today, in our 80,000 square foot Auburn facility, that community comprises some 60 fine craftsmen and women who are designers and makers of functionally-driven, handmade furniture of the highest quality in both materials and woodworking expertise. Thos. Moser has a rare philosophy and a unique ability to harness creativity and imagination in a way that celebrates the natural beauty of wood. Together as a team, we embrace the values that make Thos. Moser an extraordinary place to work. Thos. Moser also operates six retail showrooms located in Freeport, Maine, Boston, New York City, Philadelphia, Washington, DC, and San Francisco. www.thosmoser.com|
At Thos. Moser, we offer a competitive wage and benefit package. We also offer full-time employees the opportunity to create their own personal projects during our Personal Projects time. This helps employees experience the craft of building fine furniture and the opportunity to make furniture for their own home.
As a member of the senior leadership team, the Director of Marketing is responsible for the development and delivery of a fully integrated marketing strategy to support the Thos. Moser brand. The ideal candidate will have significant experience in multi-channel marketing for high-end brands with a proven track record of success.
Telling the Thos. Moser story of creating timeless furniture, useful designs, handcrafted from American hardwoods is key to selling our product. The Marketing Director will play the lead role in creation of new content to support this brand story on the website, social media and opportunistically in other channels. In general, our products are not an impulse purchase, so we need someone who can nurture customers along the buying path by explaining our quality, lifetime guarantee, etc.
This executive must be capable of both high-level, cross-functional leadership and effective, collaborative execution of tactical sales and marketing plans. The Director of Marketing will also be the driving force in our next generation marketing database architecture, CRM to capture customer behavior whether it is in our showrooms, on-line or by phone. Then armed with this data, determine the appropriate media mix using digital, print and events.
• Oversee all aspects of the Thos. Moser brand and creative execution
• Direct the strategy and tactical plans for lead generation, new customer conversion and retention for both the Residential and Trade customers.
• Direct the company’s online strategy to support both storytelling and ecommerce, including: retargeting, up-sell/cross-sell,
• Develop targeting methodologies for all media: catalog circulation, direct mail, email, digital display, etc. Then fit these into contact
• Strong demonstration of marketing analytics and reporting. Ability to communicate marketing and sales results, including cost of acquisition, lifetime value, etc.
• Work collaboratively with the Sales Management to guide retail showrooms selling /merchandising strategies and event marketing.
• Work collaboratively with the product design and operations teams to successfully bring new furniture designs to market.
• Ability to create and manage a budget, P&L management would be a plus.
• Experience in developing and implementing market research projects.
• Manage, train and mentor the marketing team.
|Website:||visit our website...|