|Title:||Client Services Director –Consumer Merchandise|
|Details:||Wiland is a leading marketing intelligence company serving many of the nation’s top companies and organizations. We provide solutions to thousands of clients in a wide variety of markets and industries. We use data and sophisticated analytics to predict marketing behavior. Our custom audiences and insights help organizations grow their business and improve profitability. We are committed to providing excellent service and products to our Clients.|
We are seeking dedicated, high caliber professionals who are smart and energetic, have a positive attitude and take pride in their work. Currently, we have an opening for a Client Services Director. The Client Services Director (CSD) is the primary Client contact within the Wiland organization. This individual is responsible for meeting or exceeding revenue goals for their assigned book of Clients and ensuring Client satisfaction and retention. Tasks and responsibilities of the Client Services Director position include:
1. Increase Revenue for all Assigned Clients - Up-sell/Cross Sell to existing Clients, create and maintain Client Development Plans, develop and deliver recommendations and proposals, assist Clients and Brokers by providing marketing materials within assigned pool of clients.
2. Develop Strong Client Relationships - Communicate regularly with Clients, understand Client’s business, goals and challenges, strategize with Clients on solutions and opportunities.
3. Deliver World-Class Service - Maintain timely Client issue resolution, adhere to quality control procedures to provide error-free work, sustain a high level of service and support of Clients.
4. Travel to Client offices and industry events may equal or exceed 25% of time worked.
We offer our employees a fast-paced, dynamic, energetic and family-oriented work environment, as well as competitive salaries and excellent benefits. Our benefits include: Medical, Dental and Vision, Flexible Spending Account, Basic and Voluntary Life/ADD&D Insurance, Short & Long-Term Disability, 401(k) Retirements Savings Plan, Generous PTO Accruals and Company Holidays.
See our website at www.wiland.com for additional information about our company to submit your resume for confidential consideration. EOE.
|Qualifications:||Education , Experience & Qualifications: |
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management, Marketing or equivalent. Must be able to produce college transcripts showing minimum 3.0 GPA.
• 4+ years experience in the direct marketing industry.
• 4+ years experience in list circulation or client service experience.
• 2+ years experience in the Consumer Merchandise industry.
• 4+ years experience with Microsoft software products and research capabilities on the Internet.
• 2+ years experience in sales and account management.
• Experience in Salesforce or equivalent contact management tool desired.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Exceptional problem solving skills and ability to take initiative and work independently.
• Ability to work well in a team environment with little direct supervision.
• Knowledge and experience using customer service management software.
|Website:||visit our website...|