|Title:||Marketing Manager, CRM/Acquisition|
|Details:||Reports to: Director, Acquisition Marketing|
# Of Assoc supervised: 0
Location: New York
This key role reports into the Director, Acquisition Marketing. The Marketing Manager, CRM/ Acquisition helps deliver brand growth and improves file health through various marketing programs. This role collaborates with retention team, internal production, e-commerce, finance, customer service, credit partner and IT divisions to develop targeted and measurable marketing campaigns.
The role encompasses management of contact plans to prospective and inactive customers. Key to the role is sourcing and leveraging relationships with multiple third-party data and service providers.
• Create and implement detailed marketing plan to determine selections and targets for campaigns, with an emphasis on acquiring customers who will generate significant lifetime value
• Identify and test new customer acquisition opportunities to improve performance and/or reduce expenses, with a drive to rapid growth in New Customer Acquisition
• Test and evaluate performance of campaigns
• Optimize spending across all programs
• Identify new and sustainable sources for customer acquisition
• Determine testing strategy for contact plan and segmentation
• Evaluate test results and determine solutions to improve performance
• Develop customer acquisition sales plan for multiple brands based on goals for the organization and analysis of historical performance
• Manage marketing spend and ensure costs are being managed effectively.
• Present results and recommendations for improvement to peers and senior management
• Collaborate with multiple departments to ensure that customer acquisition programs are complementary and maximize opportunity across all channels
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher, Master’s degree desirable
• Minimum of 3+ years of Marketing Experience
• Strong analytical skills with experience evaluating data and campaign performance
• Profound knowledge and experience of offline marketing campaigns
• Expert Excel skills; experience with SAS or other Business Intelligence tools a plus
• Inquisitive – a desire to improve on the status quo and make processes faster and simpler
• An ability to turn data into marketing recommendations
• Ability to handle multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment
• Ability to work under pressure, managing frequent overlapping demands and maintain high level of attention to detail
• Applicants should be passionate, organized, flexible self-starters with good work ethic and interpersonal skills.
Please visit the FullBeauty Brands website to apply.
|Website:||visit our website...|