|Title:||Project Coordinator I, Marketing|
|Details:||Title: Project Coordinator I, Marketing|
Status: Non Exempt, PART TIME
Reports to: Project Manager II, Marketing
It takes talent to be the world's best not-for-profit educational organization for adults. When it comes to creating educational travel adventures that enrich the lives and fulfill the dreams of adults, there's no organization better than Road Scholar. What's our secret? Dedicated and talented staff who believe in our mission.
And the cog that keeps all the wheels turning? The marketing project coordinator.
As the Project Coordinator you’ll be responsible for managing the workflow of marketing projects, including creating and maintaining schedules and processes and providing administrative support to management and other staff. You’ll work closely with the creative group, data group and other departments within the organization.
If being organized, efficient and collaborative are your strong suits, this is the position for you.
You’ll be responsible for …
• Coordinating the workflow of marketing projects
• Creating schedules, assigning resources, managing production process from concept to deployment, while ensuring deadlines and deliverables are accurately communicated to creative team and projects are completed on schedule
• Providing administrative support including ordering supplies, organizing meetings, ordering refreshments, coding and submitting invoices
Additional responsibilities include …
• Looking for ways to improve internal processes to facilitate better project outcomes
• Understanding the Road Scholar brand standards, our customers and our data tracking systems
• Other administrative duties and project work as requested by the Project Manager
|Qualifications:||Ideally, your background looks like this …|
• Bachelor’s degree
• Minimum of one year marketing experience preferably in project coordinator or administrative role
• Understanding of direct marketing
• Demonstrated ability to complete work independently with careful attention to detail and follow-up; extremely accurate; demonstrated ability to juggle and prioritize tasks
• Ability to self-monitor to ensure completion of projects on time; can deal effectively with unexpected demands; flexible.
• Polished written, verbal, email and phone communicator
• Highly computer literate; ability to learn new software quickly and efficiently
• Excellent time management skills, attention to detail, superior organization, flexibility and professional demeanor
*The above is intended to describe the general content and requirements of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. It is not intended to be an exhaustive statement of all duties, responsibilities, or skills required of personnel so classified.
Please visit the Road Scholar website to apply.
|Website:||visit our website...|