|Title:||Senior Manager - Email Marketing|
|Details:||Orvis is seeking a hands-on Senior Manager of Email Marketing to grow revenue, enable enhanced personalization, and lead cross-market strategies with both current and potential customers. This position is responsible for planning, leadership and execution of all Email Marketing efforts for Orvis US and UK. This role is critical to the company’s growth, revenue and customer satisfaction. The successful candidate will bring deep experience leading email program development, along with strength in collaborative planning. In this highly visible role, your industry experience and skills will direct the strategy, execution and toolsets used to accomplish our email program goals.|
Orvis Company associates take pride in our world-class service and products, treating customers, vendor partners, and each other with integrity and mutual respect. We work in a supportive, team-oriented environment, focusing on performance, continuous improvement, and exceeding our customers’ expectations. The Orvis Company and our associates are committed to giving back to our communities and protecting nature.
This position reports directly to the Director of Omni-Channel Marketing Campaigns. Interaction with the VP of Marketing, the President and CEO are expected. This role currently has two direct reports.
This position is responsible for the leadership, planning and successful execution of email communication and advertising strategies that satisfy business goals, as well as reporting deliverables and data best practices connected to that area of expertise. Responsibilities for this position support both the US and UK businesses and will include:
• Lead and develop a team of email professionals responsible for all aspects of email and campaign management, segmentation, execution and analysis
• Own the Email Marketing plan, and planning process, including development and testing of email marketing strategies ranging from contact, to content, to automation and technology
• Collaborate and communicate with teams across the company to integrate email content and strategies with overall policy, communications, and partnership team efforts; develop accountability to email metrics with key partners including Creative, Content and Merchandising
• Lead planning and tactical action to ensure email file development, email sender score health, and deliverability growth; drive collaboration with IT team and 3rd party ESP teams to ensure healthy email platform operations.
• Lead the tracking and monitoring of the effectiveness and success of email and content marketing initiatives using relevant monitoring tools and a variety of A/B testing. Set and deliver on tangible content and campaign goals, i.e. deliveries, opens, traffic, sales and profit
• Drive design and content in emails, in partnership with Merchandising and Creative leaders
About Orvis – http://orvis.com/
In 1856, Charles F. Orvis founded the Orvis Company in Manchester, Vermont, offering superior fly-fishing equipment, and priding himself on customer satisfaction and service. Today, Orvis is the trusted source of discovery and adventure in the natural world. For more than a century and a half we have loved the wild, explored it, and protected it. At our core we are a fly-fishing and wingshooting brand, inspired by nature, driven by curiosity, and fulfilled by adventure. We are proud to own, use, and share our offerings in distinctive clothing for men and women, home furnishings, gifts, and dog products. Each product and the services we offer is rooted in our heritage, inspired by our love of the wild, and backed by superior customer service and a 100% guarantee of satisfaction.
Orvis is headquartered in beautiful Southwestern Vermont with major operations in Roanoke, Virginia and the U.K. We firmly believe that the only way for Orvis to achieve its vision to be the most respected lifestyle brand in America, is to have a company culture that is supportive and inspires the individuals who will get us there. Orvis offers competitive compensation commensurate with scope of responsibilities and experience required; plus a comprehensive benefits package including medical/dental/vision coverage, life insurance, 401K with a company match, generous Associate Discounts, and other excellent benefits.
Come join us in a life outdoors. We believe the most meaningful experiences are created by sharing the love of nature and being inspired by its endless possibilities.
To learn more and connect with Orvis, please visit us online www.orvis.com.
• Email profit per email
• Email file, sender and deliverability health
• Email team health
Skill Set Required:
• Philosophical alignment with company core values
• Ability to effectively build relationships with other functional areas in the organization
• Ability to lead and develop a team of highly skilled email professionals
• Ability to stay ahead of trends and adapt to new and changing email strategies and tools
• Demonstrated mastery of data manipulation and analytical interpretation of data
• Proven success driving, measuring, and analyzing email marketing campaigns
• 7+ years of experience in email campaign management, analytics, and optimization methods
• 7+ years in people and team management, including experience managing supervisor-level roles
• Strong experience in managing projects, including complex and cross-functional projects
• Strong experience with ExactTarget and enterprise campaign management tools is a plus
• Strong experience with Unica is a plus
• Bachelor’s degree or higher
|Website:||visit our website...|