|Title:||Sr. Financial Systems Analyst|
|Details:||Bluestem Brands, Inc., a Top 100 Internet Retailer, is the parent to 15 fast-growing retail brands. We make it our mission to improve our customers’ lives by providing the merchandise and services they need with the flexibility of paying over time. Our smart, passionate, empowered employees drive our success, and we like rewarding people at the top of their game. Our leadership is responsive and supportive – we take risks, learn from mistakes and celebrate success as a team. |
A day in the life at Bluestem also includes casual dress, flexible work arrangements, a sweet employee discount and time off for giving back to our communities. Join the Bluestem Brands team to make an impact, be inspired and be valued, every day.
We are seeking a Sr. Financial Systems Analyst, to be located at our office in Warren, PA.
What you’ll do:
The Sr. Financial Systems Analyst is responsible for maintenance, integration, and system support for Finance and Accounting applications. The Senior Financial Systems Analyst leads the rollout of the financial business applications for the Finance team, FP&A team and other functional area users through training, testing and investigating issues. The Analyst will maintain a high level of data quality within the system through validations, hierarchy management and reporting enhancements. The Analyst will establish strong relationships with the user community in order to provide a high level of support, and to help identify any new system defects or enhancements.
Essential Position Responsibilities:
• Focus on end user support of financial software solutions, including troubleshooting, and implementing and documenting solutions.
• Develop and/or maintain internal financial reporting, utilizing multiple BI solutions.
• Work with end users to solve reporting problems, and to determine that requirements are being met.
• Collaborate with Accounting and Finance customers to perform ad-hoc analysis out of the financial applications.
• Act as a technical resource or liaison with our IT team for system modifications, projects, and upgrades.
• Coordinate and perform User Acceptance Testing for system changes to ensure requirements are satisfied and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance.
• Detect scope changes and escalate issues
• Work with QA and the business on test scenarios
• Work with business partners and technology team to define, coordinate and execute User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
• Review implemented changes to ensure the timely review of the outcome of work is undertaken, captured with accuracy and communicated effectively.
• Review, test and track system change requests and requirements.
• Keep a log of archives for future references and audit trail of system changes in order to guarantee data integrity.
• Coordinate resolution of accounting-related help desk tickets and communicate with users the status of the issues.
• Participate in all events relating to strategic data requirements, definitions and migration objectives.
• Assist system change configurators in analyzing errors following system enhancement.
• Develop training materials and conduct training sessions for users. Provide ongoing support when users have questions or encounter issues. Assist with change management by developing an understanding of both the functional process and the financial system and apply that knowledge to help bridge the gap and move users into the new system.
• Provide support to users by responding to inquiries, instructing them on how to enter drivers into the system, and run calculations to generate plan data. While working with users, apply technical knowledge to investigate any calculation issues, identify potential defects or system enhancements, and communicate details back to the development team.
• Assist with ongoing support & maintenance of the system, including hierarchy updates.
• Monitor inbound data, then analyze & report on any variances. Take action to research potential causes and work with the team to help resolve. When necessary, open incident tickets & work with IT to resolve.
• Perform testing on defect fixes and new enhancements, then work with management to determine if the fix passes or requires additional coding efforts. Communicate any issues to the development team, and share functional knowledge to assist with the resolution.
• Responsible for tasks associated with the Accounting Month End close including but not limited to data validation, running business rules, P&L reports and loading statistical data
• Data integrity, including trouble-shooting, daily balancing, month-end, and year-end procedures. Ensure overall accuracy in reporting and distribution of information to senior management.
• Other financial functions and special projects as needed.
|Qualifications:||What you’ll need: |
• Bachelors in Finance, Business, MIS or related field required
• Advanced TM1 experience
• 4+ years’ work related experience
• Strong skills with Excel, Access, & PowerPoint.
• Excellent problem solving and research skills
• Highly developed analytical skills
• Excellent communication skills and ability to summarize technical and financial data.
• Experience working with brand or divisional finance teams in a corporate environment
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills with a proven ability to develop and maintain effective business relationships at all levels of the organization
• Proven team player, who is highly organized and achievement oriented
• Strong analytical skills and an ability to adapt and respond quickly in a rapidly changing environment
|Comments:||All applicant can apply directly to www.Bluestem.com|
|Website:||visit our website...|