|Details:||Job Description: CAD Designer|
Bluestem Brands, Inc., a Top 100 Internet Retailer, is the parent to 16 fast-growing retail brands. We make it our mission to improve our customers’ lives by providing the merchandise and services they need with the flexibility of paying over time. Our smart, passionate, empowered employees drive our success, and we like rewarding people at the top of their game. Our leadership is responsive and supportive – we take risks, learn from mistakes and celebrate success as a team.
A day in the life at Bluestem also includes casual dress, flexible work arrangements, a sweet employee discount and time off for giving back to our communities. Join the Bluestem Brands team to make an impact, be inspired and be valued, every day.
We are seeking a CAD Graphic Artist, to be located at our office in Warren, PA. With a focus on value and style, Blair offers women’s and men’s apparel and accessories, as well as decor and furnishings for every room in the home.
What you’ll do:
• Responsible for managing the print design process from conception through to final production ready art for assigned product category.
• Responsible for print design process to include market research, conceptual presentations, design and guidance through fabric, print, and color.
• Researches markets to identify new trends, fabrics, techniques, etc.
• Actively participates in the conceptual development of product lines (i.e., sells ideas/concepts and convinces others to adopt a course of action.)
• Provides recommendations regarding seasonal themes, edits to line, new concepts etc.
• Ensures that artwork is consistent with market trends as well as business strategy.
• Provides direction for colorways on stripes, plaids and prints.
• Resolves developmental issues to ensure the workflow meets corporate time and action calendar requirements and monitors critical dates to ensure seasonal product is on schedule.
|Qualifications:||What you’ll need: |
• Bachelor’s degree in Fashion Design or a related field.
• 4 – 6 years of CAD Design experience.
• Strong computer knowledge including Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
• Ability to hand sketch.
• Experience developing print and pattern for the Missy Women’s and Men’s customer.
• Strong design and conceptual skills.
• Strong sense of style and color.
• Thorough knowledge of print, pattern and production limitations.
• Strong communication and organizational skills.
|Comments:||All applicants can apply directly to www.Bluestem.com|
|Website:||visit our website...|