Writes creative, clear, concise and brand-right Omni channel copy (catalog, direct and retail) that sells merchandise and promotes the J.Jill brand. Ensures the accuracy of the copy and product information, tracks and accounts for errors and updates all copy as directed.
• Adheres to the J.Jill Copy Style and Brand Voice in all writing assignments
• Writes, edits and rewrites as directed
• Works on collateral projects
• Maintains copy database
|Qualifications:||KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:|
• A strong command of the English language.
Familiarity with AP Style and the Chicago Manual of Style are preferred.
• Strong interest in fashion design and lifestyle market.
Knowledge of design construction and terminology a plus.
• Detail oriented.
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously while adhering to production schedules
and overlapping deadlines.
• Must be a clear and direct communicator.
• Must be able to positively take direction and feedback and apply (and extrapolate) appropriately.
• Computer literate and willing to learn new applications.
MAC experience preferred.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s degree in English, communications, journalism or related field.
• 2+ years experience writing fashion/lifestyle copy in an in-house creative department or comparable environment.
• Retail, digital and/or advertising experience preferred.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of this position.
|Comments:||The contact for this position is as follows:|
Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition
|Website:||visit our website...|