Schedules, project manages and traffics all E-Commerce creative projects from inception through completion, while ensuring all deadlines are met. Act as the communication liaison and point of contact between the creative services, marketing, E-Commerce and merchandising teams. Manages all project approvals by the appropriate individuals and departments. Helps establish daily priorities for the creative team and maintain a weekly status of all web related projects.
• Manages project management and trafficking duties related to all web related projects moving through the creative department; includes: daily emails, weekly and monthly website updates, ad banner campaigns and social media elements.
• Partners with marketing, E-Commerce and creative merchandising to supply all necessary information to the creative team.
• Develops schedules for all emails and website related projects. Works closely with the web design team to ensure all projects are delivered on time.
• Maintains a weekly status report that includes all current projects.
• Oversees a weekly meeting with the creative and copy teams to review the status of current projects and weekly priorities.
• Creates job jackets and job numbers for each new project.
• Partners with the Web Art Director to ensure all creative is completed with the most up-to-date information available. Monitors any cross channel changes that may effect web deliverables.
• Facilitates the approval and sign off of all web projects.
• Schedules and attends approval meetings with the executive team. Provides recaps to the team as needed. Provides the team with concrete next steps.
• Coordinates with the E-Commerce team to supply files for deployment of deliverables.
• Works to improve web & email processes and workflows.
• Oversees other employees as a project manager.
|Qualifications:|| KNOWLEDGE SKILLS & ABILITIES:|
• Requires experience with project management and trafficking of creative elements.
• Should have a strong understanding of process and the ability to identify potential improvements and implement them.
• Must have excellent organization skills and the ability to adapt quickly to projects with short turn around time.
• Must have a basic knowledge of key web element related terms and an understanding of E-Commerce terminologies.
• Must be proficient in excel.
• Experience using project management system a plus.
• The ability to work with constantly changing deadlines, details and requirements.
• Needs to be able to manage several different projects at once with multiple different timelines.
• The ability to stay clam under pressure and work through difficult situations while being the voice of reason.
• Needs to be able to work with and manage many different personalities.
• The ability to quickly absorb complex information and output an appropriate solution.
• Ability to recognize different team member’s work styles and adapt PM approach based on those personalities for continued success.
• Must posess a sense of ownership and accountability for Web.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 3 + years of project management experience in a Creative Services or Agency setting.
• Experience with E-Commerce projects is required.
|Comments:||The contact for this position is as follows:|
Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition
|Website:||visit our website...|