|Title:||MANAGER, CRM- Acquisition / Retention|
|Details:||REPORTS TO: |
Director of Circulation
The Manager, CRM - Acquisition / Retention plays a critical role in the strategic execution of print campaigns and the development of segmentation within database environment. This role is responsible for the development and implementation of processes, tools, initiatives, and technology required to deliver on marketing goals and plans. The successful candidate must be collaborative, detail-oriented, results-driven and must possess organizational and project management skills.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Execute Acquisition and Retention print campaigns through RedPoint campaign management tool, supporting customer file growth.
• Develop segmentation strategies to support various marketing campaigns.
• Work closely with outside partners on Acquisition and Retention strategies, ensure deadlines are met and improve process efficiencies.
• Leverage RedPoint to design and execute lifecycle, cross-channel campaigns from a single interface.
• Manage campaigns to ensure every customer interaction is more personalized and engaging.
• Utilize RedPoint to simplify processes surrounding testing, reporting and analysis.
• Create, oversee and analyze campaign testing to ensure results are statistically valid and present findings.
• Work closely with Director of Circulation to develop and recommend catalog marketing contact and circulation strategy.
• Work closely with Database vendor to build/evolve the database tables as needed.
• Automate data QC processes to ensure data accuracy in all campaigns.
• Work closely with Senior Management to identify opportunities to optimize our contact strategy, considering customer path to purchase and customer shopping behavior.
• Report on segment level results and provide recommended actions.
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• Must have minimum 5 years print or email campaign experience
• Ability to meet tight deadlines, while maintaining accuracy (attention to detail)
• Excellent organization and prioritization skills
• Strong project management skills
• Analytical thinking and problem solving ability
• Understanding of campaign management systems such as RedPoint a plus
• Understanding of Marketing P&L
• Previous experience with a campaign management solution such as Unica or Adobe Neolane a plus
• Knowledge of SQL a plus
For any inquiries or to apply, please email a resume to email@example.com.
|Website:||visit our website...|