|Title:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Details:||Bluestem Brands, Inc., a Top 100 Internet Retailer, is the parent to 16 fast-growing retail brands. We make it our mission to improve our customers’ lives by providing the merchandise and services they need with the flexibility of paying over time. Our smart, passionate, empowered employees drive our success, and we like rewarding people at the top of their game. Our leadership is responsive and supportive – we take risks, learn from mistakes and celebrate success as a team. |
A day in the life at Bluestem also includes casual dress, flexible work arrangements, a wonderful new corporate campus environment with many amenities, a sweet employee discount and time off for giving back to our communities. Join the Bluestem Brands team to make an impact, be inspired and be valued, every day.
We are seeking a Senior Software Engineer to be located at our office in Middleton, MA.
If you are hungry for innovation, enjoy collaboration and are eager to help us grow, then Bluestem Brands, Inc. IT may be the place for you. All Bluestem Brands, Inc. IT team members have a unique voice in how to deliver technology that creates value, fuels growth and builds a competitive advantage. The IT team is fun and focused, and believes in bringing in the right people for the right job. If being on a squad working on continuous product improvement in an agile environment is the way you like to work then come and check us out. You’ll utilize your technical and collaborative skills to work closely with other squad members and key stakeholders to design and implement and run technical solutions that support Bluestem’s ongoing growth of new brands.
What You'll Do:
• Develop Card Services solutions (i.e. Major Credit Cards, Private Label Credit Cards, Gift Cards, …) for utilization by e-Commerce, Call Center, Order Management, Point Of Sale, and Business Intelligence applications)
• Analyze and understand existing code then identify and implement ways to make it even better
• Work with your peers and business partners to understand stories and develop solutions based on Bluestem’s agile development process
• Work closely with DevOps and Information Security to review and enrich the technology stack
• Participate in code improvement activities to enhance the enterprise code base
• Work in a group dedicated to a common goal in an environment that values innovation and experimentation intended to improve our customers’ experience
|Qualifications:|| What You'll Need:|
• 3 or more years of practical experience in Java development (Spring family of products, JMS, on RedHat/ NGINX/Apache/Tomcat, Grails, …) Emphasis in ReST based service and Java application development
• Experience using Redis, Riak, Apache Kafka, or other NoSQL products
• Experience with iSeries/AS400 systems and RPG/RPGLE a plus
• Experience with Commercialware – CWDirect a plus
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
• Must be able to have fun and work well with others in a safe and collaborative environment
• Excellent problem solving skills and a strong desire to learn and share
• Excellent communication and documentation skills
• Approachable, diplomatic, adaptable personality
Please apply directly -
|Website:||visit our website...|